Sunday, February 3, 2008

February Mini Packs

This February the design team recieved MINI MAGIC Packs to trial before we release them later in the year .... These packs are small: they have patterned paper/s and a few embellishments .... they are a small version of our Fairy Fun Packs.....

Here is Suzi's layout using the Mini Magic Pack... This looks great. We love all that fine and delicate cutting out... and it looks terrific on the warm neutral cardstock. Great Work Suzi
This is the wonderful creation that Natasha has come up with using the Mini Magic Pack ... This is sensational... great job...

Here is my LO that I have put together with the Mini Magic Pack - It is a LO of Bronte and My Mother. I was going to title it Grammy's Angel, but once I had put it all together I decided that it didn't need a title. Tracey

This is the layout I did with the trial Mini Magic Pack.... Never imagined when I started this Layout it would turn out like this... But I am happy with it... Jodi

No comments: