Friday, February 8, 2008

February Fairy Fun Pack - Mermaid Splash Pack

This is a layout by the very talented Natasha Dennis... This layout is great and that flower is sensational... Well done....


Here is my Mermaid Splash pack... but my Mermaid is a little boy.... haha... After initally not knowing what to do with this pack I got a brainwave, found the perfect photo and just love the way it has turned out... I also submitted this for the Chooks Scraps Cybercrop Challenge 2. Jodi



I've finally got around to uploading my Mermaid Splash LO. I had great fun with this pack - it is perfect for those beach, pool or summer photos. This is a LO of Bronte on her first Beach Trip. Tracey.


This layout is by Jude Newson... a newcomer to Enchanted Scrapbooking. We love how you have used both BW photos (with a little touch of pink!!) and a main colour photo along with a wide range of different fibres and embellishments.... Great job .. The layout is great.

No comments: