Saturday, March 29, 2008

April Packs Layouts

Some wonderful Layouts from Melanie Bauldry





Pixie Gems Layouts





This layout was done by the talented Natasha... and it is just lovely.... great work matching the pack with that lovely aqua colour....







Suzi has done a fantastic job on this layout... it is just lovely





Here is my Layout.. I used this pack to do a layout for ScrapBoutiques Blind Challenge Competiton. I love how it turned out... But I have used a different peice of cardstock... but I have lots of pp. left over so I plan another layout...
Jodi




This is a LO of my DH and DD in the garden. Adrian goes out to weed and Bronte joins him. Needless to say they don't weed for very long as it usually turns into a wrestling match.



Hugs Tracey




Message in a Bottle Layout

Here is my Message in a Bottle Layout... loved this pack.. and how this layout turned out



This fantastic layout is by Suzi... it is lovely... we just love those flourish stamps... and the title is great.... wonderful job.



A LO of me and Bronte when she just came home from hospital. I did this LO as a challenge on Chook Scraps Website and have also used it as a sample on our new blog, Word Pictures.

Hugs Tracey.


2 comments:

Natasha said...

Love your layouts :)

Suzi said...

Great Layouts, I love them.

Suzi