Sunday, November 11, 2007

Design Team Challenge Three Layouts - Embellishment Pack

Here are the first entries for Challenge 3... due to late delievery of some packs we have granted extensions to a number of people and hope to have their Layouts displayed soon. Great job everyone!







xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're a Heart Mender - Jodi

This is a layout of our new puppy at 2 weeks old (she is now 5 weeks)

She is our heart mender... after we lost our beloved Coopydog a couple of months back.... I immediately knew what I wanted to do with this and look Tracey... Bling, Glitter and Pink!!!


Queen Of Hearts.

Here is my LO using the Embellishment pack. It is another LO of Bronte. I had so much fun with this sample pack and it all seemed to come together nicely. I had no idea what I was doing when I started but just knew I wanted to cut the photo into a heart shape and the rest of the LO just flowed from there.

Tracey.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is stunning!! The paint is really effective as well!

kdtt4 said...

Gorgeous LO's...cant wait to get the sample pack and get going with this one!
kel xox

Unknown said...

Love all the entries for this pack, it sure was fun to use.

Natasha said...

Love the layouts. Looking forwaard to see more.

Loved the embellishment kit.

Hannah said...

A definite challenge with this kit. Great LOs everyone :)