Thursday, November 1, 2007

Design Team Challenge One Layouts

Okay girls I am sure you have all been waiting for the layouts .................. well here they are;
Feast your eyes on these.
In no particular order.
You have all done an incredible job.





















The challenge was.......
A colour scheme: Black, Yellow and Purple (you can use other colour but we want these 3 colours to dominate the page). Embellishment: We would like a cut out animal or creature (eg: bird or fairy and if you like you can have more than one, and it doesn't have to be a bird or fairy). Photos: We want photo clusters - this means 4 or more photos.

Now what you all have been waiting for the Layouts...........

Jodi and I thought that we would do the challenges with you lovely ladies, so here is what we came up with:

I had fun putting this together. It is of Bronte and her snake that Daddy won for her at her first Royal Perth Show. Tracey.





This is my layout... Purple, Yellow and Black... I know that pansies grow in these colours but I don't normally scrap them together.. And 4 or more photos... Ahhhh ... This layout is of my boy Aidan and he depicts his daily ritual whereby he would pull himself up and do a 'spot of indoor gardening!!'

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, lots of gorgeous layouts! Good luck to everyone :)

Ally said...

wow all those pages are absolutely stunning!!! Well done everyone and cannot wait to see what you all come up with for challenge 2!
Hugs
Alice

Unknown said...

Everyones layouts are beautiful. Its a great color combination.

Hannah said...

Love how everyone has used the same colours in such different ways :) Congrats to everyone and now I am intrigued to see what Challenge 2 will bring.

kdtt4 said...

I agree with Hannah, i just love how everyone scraps the same theme/colour so differently and i too cant wait to see challenge 2 LO's :)
kel xox

Suzi said...

Wow, they are all so great. I had so much fun with these colours. I can't wait to see the week 2 lo's. Good luck to everyone.

Suzi